Guided Peter and Paul Fortress Tour in English
Every day from 13:30 to 15:30 pm. Duration 2 hours. Price: 15 €.
Always with prior reservation
We will walk along the banks of the Neva river to the island where is located the Fortress, the castle that served as a fortress to Peter the Great and from where began the construction of the new capital, Saint Petersburg.
Join us to know the history of the city from the hands of professional guides, we will walk through its cobbled floors and hidden corners, where the centuries have left us many stories.
About the excursion
Excursion in English. Walking tour. We are going to start the excursion to the Peter and Paul Fortress from the meeting point next to the arch of the Square of the Winter Palace (Hermitage)
In our way we will see:
- The Winter Palace Gardens
- Dvoretsky Most
- Views to Kunstkamera
- Views to the Zoological Museum
- Vasilyevsky Island (Panoramic view to the Fort)
- Birzhevoy bridge
- The boat/restaurant Letuchi Golandets
- Kronverksky Bridge (entrance bridge to the Fortress)
- The State Museum of History in the Fortress (exteriors)
- The Mint at the Peter and Paul Fortress (exteriors)
- Exhibition of the first boat of Peter the Great (possibility of entrance)
- Cathedral of Peter and Paul in the Fortress (exteriors)
- Statue of Peter the Great on Fortress Island
These and other places of interest are waiting for you in the tour guided tour by the exteriors and the Fortress of Peter and Paul, do not hesitate to write us to request a booking or more information about this tour.
Hours and duration
Every day from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
We recommend to make the booking an advance to know the exact quantity of the visiters.
Duration of the tour 2 hours
Guide in English during the time of the tour.
Meals, drinks or tips to the guide.
Cost of tour
Cost per person 15 €
(Group minimum of 2 people or the same cost)
Next to the arch of the Square of the Winter Palace (Hermitage)
You can call +7-985-182-72-46 if you need help to find the location.
Find the guide with the black bag o t-shirt with our logo
Calendar of tours
The Tours are available for booking daily (from 13:30 to 15:30 p.m.)
Only sign up for the tour through the contact form or approach the meeting point before the tour starts.
If you do not find a tour on the day you want, ask us to open a new group for the day you wish. Contact form.